|Location:||Great Falls, Montana|
Position: Civil Engineer
Minimum Required Qualification:
· Must possess Secret Clearance.
· Must have a bachelor's degree in the required field (Civil).
· Must have at least five years of documented work history related to industrial/commercial facility design including utilities. Work on a military base is favorable.
· Ability to plan, organize, and lead others in studies, designs, and construction projects, record and manage the processes and documentation, and to negotiate effectively with management to accept and implement recommendations, where proposals involve substantial resources and require extensive changes in established concepts and procedures.
· Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; negotiate complex issues; and maintain good working relationships.
· Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle, navigating throughout the missile field on both paved and gravel roads.