Microsoft Exchange Admin
Job Title: Microsoft Exchange Admin
Job Location: Lanham MD
Position Type: Full Time
· Managing the day-to-day administration, support, maintenance and monitoring of the MS Exchange 2010 infrastructure.
· Managing global configuration for Exchange.
· Using their strong understanding of MS Exchange 2010 in an enterprise environment to perform backup and restore procedures, front end/back end setups, message flow and security.
· Troubleshooting day-to-day Outlook issues, Administration of mailboxes and Users accounts.
· Managing product lifecycles to maintain vendor support, maintenance contracts and software licensing compliance as well as needed updates/upgrades.
· Developing and maintaining security standards relating to messaging systems and services.
· (6) Or more years of experience managing the day-to-day administration, support, maintenance and monitoring of the MS Exchange. Three (3) or more with Exchange 2010 infrastructure.
· Experience in managing global configuration for Exchange.
· Strong understanding and experience with MS Exchange 2010 in an enterprise environment including backup and restore procedures, front end/back end setups, message flow and security.
· Experience with messaging and directory services technologies, including: LDAP (Active Directory), DHCP, DNS, SMTP, Internet domain records, group policy management.
· Experience with implementation and management of unified messaging role in Exchange.
· Management and creation of distribution groups
· Ability to create, replicate and assign rights of Public Folder(s).
· Experience configuring, managing, and troubleshooting remote e-mail access using Outlook.
· Ability to patch and configure MS Exchange.
· Ability to resolve Exchange related issues using Active Directory.
· Ability to maintain and troubleshoot Blackberry Enterprise Server.
· Experience on Incident and Task management ticketing tool.
· Excellent communication and verbal skills.
· Experience in handling customer and severity cases.
· Maintains the confidentiality, integrity and accessibility of messaging systems.