.Net/Oracle Developer/MS SQL (Tier 3)
|Location:||New York, New York|
Duration: 24 Months
Days and hours of work: Monday to Friday, 8:00AM-4:30PM, 1 hour unpaid lunch break. Paid weekly hours per week 37.50.
Location: Initially on-site for first month of the Project, then transition to remote. Brooklyn, NY
Critical Key requirements
- Proficiency in Oracle DB (.net/Oracle), Visual Basic, .net and SQL code design, development and debug/test
- Experience and ability to work in a structured, professional program management environment and team
- Ability to create and format custom configured reports in the Origami claims management software application
- Proficiency in identifying, specifying and managing changes to data interfaces by business customers and technical staff
- Demonstrated experience and ability to translate user requirements into software code
- Ability to clearly document all work and create/maintain/submit project documentation on a scheduled basis
- Ability to coordinate Unit Acceptance Testing (UAT) between Origami and PeopleSoft applications across a complex SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) environment and among multiple MTA technical and operational departments.
- Experience with database conversions including data field mapping
- Experience supporting web based applications
- Experience working with HTMS and XML
- Experience in the definition, creation and execution of test scripts
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with defect analysis and reporting
- Experience creating and maintaining file interfaces via SFTP
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to work well under pressure and work multiple tasks simultaneously
- Superior customer service skills
- Experience working with Worker's Compensation systems that interface with the New York State Compensation board desirable
- Knowledge of the Origami Risk system and CorVel Care MC system desirable
- Assist the Law Applications group with the migration of the present Workers Compensation Information System (WCIS).
- Assist in the migration of the WCIS data to the new system (CPAM).
- Help develop and maintain data interfaces between CPAM and various Internal MTA systems and external systems.
- Modify existing Origami Risk (XML) screens to meet the requirements of the MTA.
- Create and Modify reports and Dashboards for the MTA.
- Assist with MTA training on the use of CPAM screens and reports.
- Adhere to a Standard Project Development Life Cycle approach
- Develop and support critical project documentation throughout the project life cycle, from Initiation and requirements stages through design, development, test, implementation and closeout. This includes but is not limited to as-is and to-be process flows, requirements documentation, test plans, implementation plan, user manuals, training materials, transition documentation, etc.
- Support system integration testing, UAT, and implementation cutover testing
- Consultants will be using desktop computers in an office environment.
DELIVERABLES & Due dates
The consultants under direction from the MTA IT management in the Law Applications group may be used to perform or assist with the following:
Perform migration planning, pre-migration system testing, design, development, post development system testing and implementation.