Title: Network Engineer
Location: Vienna, VA
Duration: Full Time
Clearance: Top Secret Clearance
· Must hold an active TS clearance.
· Must have 8+ years of prior systems engineering experience
· Must have prior experience with the following:
o 4+ years' experience establishing and troubleshooting VPNs
o Knowledge and/or experience with policy-based routing
o 4+ years' VMWare experience
o Demonstrated understanding of IPv6 networks
o CCNA certification at a minimum not required
o Knowledge of and experience with networking and network protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, routing, firewalls, SSH, VPNs).
· JNCIA or JNCIP certification
Roles & Responsibilities
· Responsible for designing, installing, configuring and supporting the customer's data communications systems
· Responsible for maintaining the network hardware and software as well as monitoring the network to ensure network availability to all system users
· Responsible for performing the necessary maintenance to support network availability.
· Responsible for participating in the development of new network designs, assess network management architecture, document the architecture, develop test plans, and conduct the testing effort.
· Responsible for installations, upgrades, support and problem resolution for mainly Linux based operating systems.