Title : Network Engineer
Location: San Antonio, TX
Duration: Long Term
Certification: Either CCNP or CCDP
The candidate must have the following qualifications: --
- Experience with current network equipment, such as, Cisco Catalyst switches (3750, 4500, and 6500 series), Cisco Nexus 7000 series, VPN concentrators,)
- Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA), Cisco Access Control Server (Client), Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Voice over IP Phones (VOIP) or similar equipment.
- Have expertise in complex networking technologies, such as spanning-tree, Cisco Virtual Switching System (VSS), HSRP, VLANs, etherchannel, routing protocols, and best practices for securing the network infrastructure.
- The candidate shall have the ability to perform network lifecycle evaluations and recommend solutions.
- The candidate shall have experience with network testing and troubleshooting tools to include packet analyzers, Fluke network tester (OneTouch, Optiview, and Waverunner).-- experience with network management systems (i.e. CiscoPrime, Solarwinds Orion) and operations support systems (Asset Management Tools/DB).
Design, implement and maintain the organization's network, while adhering to required security policies. Work side-by-side with the Senior Network Engineer, Network Security Manager, Network Wireless Manager and Network Administrators to determine areas of concerns in a variety of functional areas, and specify and implement solutions.