Network Specialist Senior
Title: Network Specialist Senior
Location: Lakehurst, New Jersey
Clearance: Active secret clearance (interim is acceptable)
Embedded NMCI POC duties include: NMCI computer, peripheral and network troubleshooting support, hardware/software ordering, maintaining data accuracy in government information technology systems, delivery completeness reporting, customer assistance, Move/Add/Change (MAC) submissions, seat management, and administrative support.
Previous or current NMCI experience is preferred, as well as knowledge of the NAVAIR organization. Some supervisory or leadership experience is also required.
In addition, the candidate also requires experience in the following areas:
- Hardware/software installation/troubleshooting
- Proficiency in Microsoft products – Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Office 365, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing, information technology environment
- Strong customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Database management including strong attention to detail and problem solving
- Ability to work multiple priorities simultaneously
- Skill in organizing and coordinating data calls
- Ability to follow-through on any task that cannot be completed immediately