Office Services Specialist
|Location:||Trenton, New Jersey|
- For the Supportive Housing Connection program
- Manipulates data and text, and format documents.
- Processes technical reports
- Manipulates computer databases to store, retrieve, compile, or analyze data information using commercial software to support office program requirements.
- Posts and retrieves data; prepares special reports, tabulations and logs, as well as accurately performs alpha/numeric entry from raw data on CRT or personal computer at 12,000 + k.p.h.
- May receive and direct phone calls and handle mail and light correspondence.
- Provides general office support and performs any other related assigned duties.
- Proficient in the use of personal computers in a Windows environment including Microsoft Word, Word Perfect, Excel or Lotus, and database management software applications.
- Working knowledge of office practices and procedures including word processing, filing, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately meet established production levels.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment (fax, copier, printer).
- Ability to handle multi-line telephone.