Operator 1, Machine
Monday - Thursday 6:00 am to 4:30 pm, Fridays OT. The plan is to start on days and transfer to a night shift, please make sure candidates are flexible and can work nights- 6pm -6:30 am Start the night shift the first week of December.
Pay 14.00 hr.
Must included completed questionnaire with submittal.
HS Diploma or GED required
- Operates and monitors automated manufacturing equipment and processes.
- Must certify on multiple processes.
- May perform manual manufacturing operations such as manual packing.
- Will monitor product quality in accordance with task instructions.
- Conducts on-the-job training for other associates.
- Works as a member of a self-directed work team.
- Participates in all team meetings, activities, team building initiatives, and continuous improvement activities.
1. Operates multiple processes on high speed automated or semi-automated manufacturing equipment.
2. Participates in all equipment changeovers or set-ups.
3. Monitors assigned processes to ensure high quality production.
4. Removes defective product from the automated or semi-automated processes.
5. Participates in the division of labor of self-directed work responsibilities including attendance, scheduling of work assignments, compliance audits, etc.
6. Maintains equipment and a clean area by performing tasks such as sweeping, mopping, and wiping down equipment.
7. Maintains an open line of communication to ensure all problems/changes are communicated and resolved in a timely manner.
8. Maintains records and documents as required.
9. Determines the cause of quality problems and takes appropriate action per the task documents.
10. May perform Process Control Operator duties, as required.
11. Works overtime as needed by the department.
12. Actively participates in Continuous Improvement teams and activities, including 5S, blitzes, Shift Start-up, updating PVD boards, etc.
13. Continuously improves through the KAS program, meeting department goals for completed KAS.
14. Complies with all local, state, federal, and Client safety regulations, policies, and procedures including RCRA Hazardous Waste regulations.
15. Complies with all local Client quality policies, procedures, and practices through consistent application of sound quality assurance principles.
16. Other duties as assigned.
- Maintain safe work behaviors
- High quality products manufactured per task documents
- Meet or exceed department KAS completion goals