Oracle Techno Functional P2P Consultan
Title: Oracle Techno Functional P2P Specialist
Client: NIH Business Systems
Location: Bethesda, MD
Acquisitions professional with a working knowledge of Federal Oracle R12 EBS Procure to Pay, Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), iProcurement, iSupplier, Procure to Pay (P2P), manage requisitions, manage approvals, manage suppliers, funds check, source goods & services, execute purchases, process receipts, acceptance & return, enter invoice & match, execute disbursement, purchasing (po), and have functional Subject Matter Expertise.
The primary workload for this position comes from Tier 3 Help Desk Tickets/issues primarily focused on Procure to Pay (with Oracle EBS), P-Card functionality and Integration with PRISM. Service Now is the system used to manage ticket queue. Explain technical issues to non-technical people. Work directly with client to provide input on system updates and how they will affect the user community.
Provide production support for incidents and system changes related to acquisitions and financial assistance. Support PRISM acquisitions users during the document creation process by troubleshooting PRISM financial interface errors and PRISM validation errors. Conduct Ad-Hoc PRISM acquisition "How To" Skype sessions with end users for Incident ticket resolution. Help client understand how new Prism updates will affect their business process in the system. Work in Service Now help desk software to manage ticket queue. Provide support for users through the purchase request and approval process in the Prism and Oracle Integrated Solution. Ability to develop ad hoc queries and packages to provide unique functionality necessary to execute any new requirements. If unable to resolve an issue escalate the issue to the appropriate team(s). Requires strong communication and good customer service skills.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in sustainment and support of iProcurement and/or Oracle Purchasing in a Federal environment
- Hands on experience configuring iProcurement and/or Purchasing
- Familiarity with CEMLIS (Customization, Extension, Modification, Localization, Integration)
- 7 years' experience supporting Oracle R12 applications
- Commanding knowledge of Federal policy in the area of procurement and acquisition.
- Understanding of the procure to pay (P2P) lifecycle (Planning, requirements, sourcing and evaluation, award, post-award (mods/administration), receiving, invoicing, closeout)
- Demonstrated experience in Oracle EBS P2P processes such as Commitment and Obligation processing
- Integration with Prism
- Integration with Payables
- Workflow processes
- Integration with legacy systems (PO & Req)