Production Associate III
Safety shoes are required for the 1st day.
Shift - 3rd shift (10pm – 6:30 am)
Positions have a possibility of contract to direct; however, there is no guarantee.
Candidates will need to have a HS Diploma or equivalent
Candidates will package product in a clean room environment. Will need to lift 10-20 lbs, use bander and pallet jack, will need to read a drawing to know what parts to package together.
The production technician may have responsibilities including manufacturing, assembly, basic testing,
packaging and shipping of products. All technicians carry out the production process by closely following
the standard operating procedures as they relate to materials handling, equipment operation, &
finished goods packaging.
• Reads and follows work procedures and schematics or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to
• Performs manufacturing/assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of
materials, work instructions, and process aid sheets
• Maintains daily production output
• Inspects in-process & finished product
• Follows all EHS and Quality policies and procedures
• May participate in quality control inspections
• Works with team lead, engineers, supervisors, and managers to improve quality and process efficiency
• Other duties as assigned, and may be asked to be included in quality activities, training sessions, and
employee activity teams
• High School Diploma/GED or local equivalent
• Ability to communicate, receive and understand complex instructions regarding duties to be
• Adherence to Good Manufacturing Principles
• Demonstrated ability to detail and quality-minded work habits
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with co-workers and leadership
• Frequently move, lift, carry, push or pull weights up to 50 lbs unassisted and occasionally lift/move
weights greater than 50 lbs with assistance.
• Frequently climb stairs and ladders
• Frequently squat, stoop, kneel, crouch, turn, pivot and reach
• Frequently use fingers or hands to grasp, clamp, move, finger, handle and feel small objects
• Ability to continuously stand or walk
• Ability to work in a dusty environment and be exposed to nuisance levels of dust
• Ability to work in a noisy environment
• Ability to wear protective equipment including clean room gowning, chemical resistant clothing, safety
glasses/goggles, hearing protection, respirator
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision,
depth perception and ability to adjust and focus on objects
• 2 or more years of related manufacturing experience