Production Associate - JRT
* Masking parts in preparation for painting, de-masking parts after painting and adding symbolization to parts, as required.
* Position is for 1st shift, but operator must understand that future shift assignments are contingent upon workload and business requirements.
* A successful candidate will have good manual dexterity, the ability to follow detailed work instructions, ability to read blueprints, ability to work quickly and, most importantly, to work safely.
* Additionally, the JRT is tasked with moving completed work orders from and within the Paint Shop to the next operation. We are looking for a self-motivated, results-oriented individual to help maximize the Paint Shop operations count.
* Please note: This position can expect to train on 1st shift (3 - 4 weeks) and may move to any of three shifts to meet scheduling and business needs.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Working safely every day and supporting efforts to maintain an injury free work place
* High attention to detail in personal work as well as fellow team member's work
* Close interaction with personnel responsible for masking, painting, de-masking and marking parts
* Day to day interaction with *** employees including all levels of Precision Manufacturing management
* Changing and improving processes to increase productivity and competitiveness
* Meeting cost & schedule commitments while maintaining the utmost standards for quality
* Promoting a spirit of cooperation and following company policies
Additional Job Details:Required Attributes * At least 4 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment. * At least one year of experience in paint production environment. * Familiarity with reading blueprints. * Experience in a fast paced shop environment supporting multiple priorities * Job duties require excellent hand / finger dexterity and attention to detail. * Demonstrated history of being able to adhere to detailed work instructions and quality standards. * Basic computer and math skills. * Able to perform repetitive tasks in accordance with an established, proven process and to perform in-process inspection in accordance with company standards and customer specifications. * Effective time management skills are a must. * Candidate must be open to working any shift (1st, 2nd or 3rd) * Ability to regularly lift up to 28 pounds * U.S. Citizenship required Desired Attributes * Highly competent and trustworthy. Sincere relationship management skills. * Exceptional interpersonal oral communication skills * Ability to read and write legibly and maintain accurate records * Positive attitude and teaming skills needed * A successful candidate would be able to accomplish daily work tasks with a minimum amount of supervision * Experience working in an industrial setting. * Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings * Basic knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance * Familiar with military and government paint specifications * Ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance Required Education * High School Diploma or equivalent