Title: Program Coordinator
Job SummaryOversees the implementation of the programmatic activities at various school sites or the Partnerships in Character Education and the Learn and Serve Youth Driven Service Learning grants, Early Childhood Regional Center, Facilities Management Services. Procurement Services or in High Schools. Oversees the program operations and assures that the programmatic operations are in compliance with the grant or operating budget for the assigned area.
- Designs and implements optimal supply logistics plans to ensure on-time delivery of supplies and equipment.
- Ensures proper guidelines and protocols are followed when purchases are made.
- Assists in developing and managing on-line market place.
- Designs, implements and monitors supplier performance metrics.
- Troubleshoots any issues between the School District of Philadelphia and contracted vendors.
- Works with souring units to ensure contracts are in place without any time lapse.
- Performs contract pricing and quality audits to ensure the suppliers are in compliance with the contract.
- Engages with client schools and departments to ensure suppliers are performing satisfactory work.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities for the Procurement Services Specialty
· Demonstrated knowledge of:
- the principles and current practices in the specialized area.
- the methods and techniques utilized in effective program planning, design, and administration.
- software applications used to maintain databases and financial records.
· Demonstrated ability to:
- coordinate professional development activities.
- assess the effectiveness of programmatic activities and to make cogent recommendations for modifications as needed.
- use a personal computer for word processing and data management.
- communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- establish and maintain effective relationships.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Four years of full-time, paid, professional experience in program management and implementation, which has included experience with academic enrichment in a large urban district or overseeing components of financial and administrative operations in a large organization