|Location:||Washington, District of Columbia|
Position: Program Manager
Location: Washington, DC
· Manage a team of 20+ technical and cross-functional team members that include application developers, Oracle DBAs, Web Content Developers, business subject matter experts and QA analysts.
· Coordinate with cross-functional teams for various complex IT solutions to business needs, systems modernization, and support the IT leadership achieving their strategic goals.
· Ensure compliance with all applicable FISMA/NIST Security requirements, and ADA –Section 508 requirements following the department's guidelines.
· Business requirement analysis, systems analysis, systems architecture, product development, quality assurance, release management, configuration management.
· Migrate legacy Mainframe applications with complex financial data components to Oracle 12c/Java
· Migrate Oracle 10g based Applications to Oracle12c /Java platforms in the cloud (PaaS and IaaS).
· Develop/Track/update integrated project management plans/project schedule, action items list, risk lists in coordination with various business partners.