- Any contiguous seven hours between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm - one hour unpaid lunch
- Manages requests for the Hippocrates communication platform from health care facilities, local public health offices, emergency medical technicians and others to electronically communicate with the orgnisation
- Manages approval of schools that teach medication aides and the activities of the vendor that provides the certification test and maintains the database of certified medication aides.
- Manages the requests under the Open Public Records Act requests and ensures timely response.
- Responds to questions from nursing homes regarding their submissions of resident data to the federal database.
- Responds to questions from nursing homes regarding their Five Star rating on the federal Nursing Home Compare website.
- Manages posting of surveys and other information to the website.
- LPN or other clinical license or certification preferred
- MS Office 365 suite, ASPEN and MDS federal database, Hippocrates communication platform, other state apps
- BA or BS; and experience with databases, user support for computer programs, databases or reporting tools