|Location:||fort lee, Virginia|
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Fort Lee VA
Security Clearance: Secret
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules,
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members
Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in business or related field of study.
- One to three years experience in related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to learn, understand and effectively communicate key technical information as necessary.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Competency or willingness/aptitude to learn Microsoft Project and SharePoint is a must.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.