Project Support Specialist I
|Location:||Las Vegas, Nevada|
- Manages the development and implementation of projects/programs to meet business process initiatives, process improvement, product launches, other strategies and objectives.
- Analyzes existing project management methods to promote effective operations through standardization, improvement, simplification, discontinuance, or other methods.
- Conducts risk assessments, facilitates communication across operational groups, and ensures compliance with the defined process and/or implementation.
Typical Training / Experience
- HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience; 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility Dept/Org Scope & Impact
- Entry level support role requiring basic skills; can perform some of the basic tasks within the function; some impact at the job or department level Problem Complexity
- Performs simple, routine work; Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past practices, or instruction; Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from supervisor.
- Any deviations from the norm are cleared by the supervisor/manager Autonomy
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent judgment; Work typically involves detailed checks or close review of output by a senior co-worker and/or supervisor/manager Knowledge
- Assignments require minimal knowledge beyond the assigned work;
- Demonstrates correct understanding of routine aspects of work
Additional Information: Private Access Liaison
- Develop relationships with Home Owners Associations (HOAs), community managers, civic groups and other community associations and organizations. As needed, prepare and present documented updates and structured presentations outlining upgrade schedules and providing overviews of future upgrade-related products and services. Create a favorable working relationship with the HOAs and other community organizations to ensure successful access by sales and marketing team to promote and sell services within access restricted communities.
- Represent the company in external public and private meetings to effectively communicate project timelines, goals, impacts and outcomes.
- Support the project managers and project teams in communicating problem/issue resolution with external parties as needed
- Coordinate with Marketing, Network Construction and other departments as appropriate on customer notification process to ensure compliance with both federal and local government level regulatory guidelines, as well as to ensure timely and regular customer communication on activities that impact customers' services and/or their property.
- Meet with permitting, engineering and other departments within the Cities/Towns, HOA'S and Private Property Managers with Client's internal permitting and construction team to discuss permitting for FTTH and address other issues prior to work commencing in their municipality.
- Coordinate the development and on-going distribution of geographically specific communications materials that provide impacted parties with the latest upgrade-related scheduling information and promote related future services with HOA'S
- Working with the Client Construction NT2.0 Team, and using various communication tools, provide Client functional groups and employees with periodically scheduled upgrade status reports as well as other information regarding scheduled product or service launches or releases.
- Provide face to face communications and briefings to impacted departments and on project status and other project-related topics as appropriate.
- Prepare and maintain care center information for appropriate dissemination on upgrade activities or other major product or service releases/launches.
- Effectively represent project teams as required.
- Continuously develop skills and abilities in order to excel in current and future career challenges.
- Develop appropriate accountability work form documentation
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.