Quality Assurance Resource
|Location:||St Paul, MN, Minnesota|
Position: Quality Assurance Resource
- Anticipated Project Start Date: 11/01/2018
- Anticipated End Date: 10/31/2019
- Interviews will be held onsite. Resources selected for an interview will be required to present a valid picture ID at the time of the interview.
- All work will be done at Client and/or MNsure offices in Saint Paul, Minnesota, unless otherwise arranged.
- Work with the appropriate resources to define and write Functional and Technical Testable Requirements (Waterfall) and/or User Stories and Acceptance Criteria (Agile).
- Have complete understanding of all functional and technical Requirements and/or Acceptance Criteria.
- Approve Requirements if asked to perform QA project lead duties.
- Have complete understanding of Design document to ensure the design complements the Requirements. Approve Design document if asked to perform QA project lead duties.
- Work with the QA Supervisor and/or QA Lead to create the Level of Effort (LOE) estimate for all testing activities within the project.
- Work with the QA Supervisor and/or QA Lead to create the Test Strategy.
- Work with the QA Supervisor and/or QA Lead to create the Test Plan.
- Work with Business Analyst, Developers, and DBA's in defining detailed and reusable Functional, System Integration, and Regression test cases and completing Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Write detailed and reusable Functional, System Integration, and Regression Test Cases.
- Assist the Performance Engineer in determining business flows to be scripted and utilized in Performance/Load testing.
- Assist the Automation Engineer in determining test cases to be scripted and utilized in smoke / regression testing.
- Accurately document all defects in the defect tracking tool in a timely manner.
- Escalate all challenges to the appropriate resource(s) in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Attend and participate in the Defect Triage and Review meetings.
- Assist in managing the overall scope of the testing effort.
- Complete required QA documentation in an accurate and timely manner. Provide edits to QA documentation as necessary if the project's Requirements change, if scope changes, if testing schedule changes, etc.
- Receive appropriate approval and sign-off for all testing documentation.
- Provide QA leadership to assigned project, when requested.
- Provide support to the UAT team, if requested.
- Provide, in timely manner, status of assigned project when requested.
- Execute manual and automation Test Cases for various test types (smoke, functional, regression, etc.).
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Execute all Test Cases according to the Test Plan, or explain why risk-based / priority testing is executed
- Seven (7) years' experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst
- A B.S. or B.A. Degree (4 year) substitutes for four years of experience, or an Associate's Degree (2 year) substitutes for two years of experience.
- Five (5) engagements/projects lasting a minimum of three (3) months each in a Quality Assurance Analyst role.
- Computer Science or Information Technology degree
- Experience planning and executing end to end testing of integrated systems including validation of the integration layer.
- Experience writing and executing basic SQL query commands
- Experience utilizing RTC as a defect reporting tool
- Experience with IBM Cu´ram solution for healthcare reform and/or downstream integrated systems that consume or use the Curam data.
- Resources are from the five state area (MN, IA, WI, SD, ND).