- ASQ Certification is Required.
- Strong understanding in AS9100 and ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems is required.
- Must be able to effectively use Microsoft Office products for reports, schedules, written communication, presentations, and data evaluations and collection, Tool inspection background.
- Establishes quality assurance programs, develops, implements, and maintains procedures.
- Responsible for basic quality services including supplier management, Tool evaluations, part acceptance planning, manufacturing process and quality plan review, defect analysis, corrective and preventive action, project tool review and validation.
- Interface at all levels of the organization to identify and drive systemic root cause and corrective action. Responsible and accountable for initiating effective methods and improvements that drive and improve overall quality performance reducing defects and Scrap, Rework.