Record Center Specialist 1
|Shift:||Other (08:30:AM - 05:00:PM)|
|Job Description:||Record Center Specialists have to kneel, squat, reach, and bend forward frequently throughout their shifts. Their primary tasks include the moving, arranging, lifting and loading of storage boxes, bins and totes. Boxes, bins and totes range in weight from 24lbs 50lbs. Employees move boxes manually and via hand carts. |
Protective footwear is required and shall meet ASTM F2413-11 "Standard Specification for Performance Requirements for Protective ( Safety) Toe Cap Footwear" and have a slip-resistant rating designated as "Better or Best"
Job Summary/Work Schedule
Normal Work Schedule: 5 days a week, 9 hours a day including 30-minute lunch and two 15-minute breaks.
Description of position and job requirements: Employees process orders and move boxes of files, books, binders and other materials. The work is very physical requiring the manual lifting, carrying, and moving/arranging of boxes while standing, stooping, crawling, kneeling and twisting. Employees must be able to lift and carry boxes ranging in weight from 24-50lbs on a regular basis, without assistance. Employees must be able to load and safely operate hand trucks and pallet jacks while walking on uneven and concrete surfaces.
- Walk, stand, kneel, squat, stoop and bend for extended periods of time
- Work without assistance in order to grip, lift, push, pull, and carry boxes including up and down inclines, stairs, and over changes in walking surface/elevation
- Read and write English
- Lift and move boxes, read labels, and process incoming and outgoing orders.
- Operate hand held scanner
- Climb and balance on Ladder Carts (not step ladders)
- Lift and carry boxes weighing up to 50 lbs without assistance for prolonged periods
- Employee must be able to load, operate and move hand carts, pallet jacks and various other material handling aids
- Load and shrink wrap pallets at ground level, or on carts
- Load boxes onto pallets and load pallets onto trucks manually and with material handling aids
|Position Comments:||***PLEASE NOTE*** MAX BILL RATE: 22.20 Hourly|