Title: Salesforce Developer
Location: Washington, DC
Responsible for the enhancement and operation of Existing and New applications using the Salesforce technology platform. Working within an Agile environment, you will actively participate in daily standups, backlog refinements, and other ceremonies. You will play a key role on Requirements Analysis and be responsible for the design and development of mission-critical, enterprise-scale business systems.
- 2-5 Years experience in Salesforce Development
- Experience Analyzing User Requirements and Creating User Stories
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- In-depth expertise in several Salesforce applications, coding, tools
- Lead the Salesforce Analysis and Development
- Help train other team members to Salesforce technologies and tools
- Create Stories, program and test applications, and iterate through the project life cycle.
- Keep the database structured and clean with modern data management tools.
- Coding, testing, deploying, and supporting fixes for existing applications.
Works closely with Project Managers and other members of the technical team and business users. Develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and ensure timely completion of deliverables.
Produce estimates including: expertise required, user interface required, sizing of development efforts, overall project schedule.