The position requires an operator to scan and image documents in a high-volume, fast-paced production environment through multiple scan jobs maintaining rigorous throughput requirements. The operator also performs post-scanning activities to include repetitive data entry of indexing values and performs the manual tasks of pulling documents from shelving units, going through them to find the specific documents designated for rescanning/rework or for destruction.
- Must be able to key a minimum of 5,000 keystrokes per hour.
- Must have an accuracy rate of 98% or higher.
- Experience operating high volume, high-speed scanning/imaging equipment a plus.
- Ability view images at 1280x1024 resolution.
- Ability to interpret and comprehend written and verbal instructions and guidelines.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods (6.5 8 hours per day).
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.