Part Time - 20 to 25 Hours/Week
- Provides secretarial support for one or more professional, administrative and/or managerial employees.
- Types letters, memoranda and forms from rough notes or handwritten drafts.
- Maintains logs/records, calendars.
- Makes arrangements for travel, meetings, and conferences.
- Performs any other related assigned duties.
- All responsibilities of Secretary.
- Office experience and administrative support work.
- Ability to prioritize and perform assigned duties independently.
- Ability to keyboard correspondence reports from rough drafts.