|Location:||Trenton,, New Jersey|
Provide administrative and clerical support to Acting Ombudsman and General Counsel.
* Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms
* Manage travel and ensure that related Procurement, Ethics and HRDI training forms are completed properly. Coordinate travel arrangements; prepares itineraries; prepares, compiles and maintains travel vouchers and records.
* File case-related documents.
* Manage office procurements and ensure that related Purchase Request forms are completed properly.
* Prepare correspondence for Acting Ombudsman and General Counsel as well as all case-related letters generated by investigators and stuff mail into envelopes.
* Prepare affidavits and court filings for General Counsel.
* Manage spreadsheets (Excel) that track LTCO referrals to outside agencies and responses from said agencies.
* Greet and receive visitors at the front desk.
* Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
* Operate office equipment, such as photocopy machine and scanner. Contact IT when service is required.
* Receive and relay telephone messages.
* Direct the general public to the appropriate staff member or outside agency.
* Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
Must be proficient in Microsoft WORD, Office and EXCEL