- Assignment is expected to last until the end of the year, but may need to be extended to Jan/Feb 2019 depending on project.
- Client is in the process of becoming Client Safety Act Certified.
- This role will assist with organizing and updating documents, collecting information, and drafting documents that need to be submitted to the Client for this certification.
- Must have strong organizational skills and must be a self-starter and self-motivated.
- Manager sits in NJ and this role is in Alton with limited on-site supervision.
- Strong communication skills needed.
- Will interact with various business within the company including Risk Management and Legal.
- Experience with Federal regulatory compliance or grant writing would be helpful but not necessary.
- Manager will be conducting phone screens.