Mid-Level GIS developer
- minimum of three (3) years practical GIS experience.
- Bachelor's degree in GIS, Geography, Cartography or related field.
- Proficiency with the Esri ArcGIS 10.3.1 or higher suite of software products.
- Experience using ArcGIS Pro 2.0 or higher a plus.
- Ability to provide spatial analysis, perform data editing, data conversion, and geocoding, and develop new GIS data through geoprocessing from existing GIS data.
- Knowledge of the use of ArcGIS Online developing simple web applications.
- Experience with geo-relational data development in a managed data environment, including versioned relational databases.
- Experience in developing, producing, and updating digital and conventional maps, charts, spreadsheets, and diagrams. Some experience working with ArcGIS Model Builder and scripting.
- Knowledge of Python and Python for ArcGIS (arcpy) a plus.