|What You'll Do|
Resource Load Schedule
- Adhere to company policies/procedures related to Project Controls.
- Review customer contract, statement-of-work and CDRL requirements and develop a plan to meet requirements. Communicate plan to program team.
- Lead the program team in implementing ANSI/EIA 748 Guidelines and CPR/IPMR DID Requirements as applicable.
- Create a schedule management plan to develop the schedule and document schedule assumptions and constraints.
- Lead the program team in the development of the program IMS
- Lead the development and implementation of the program baseline to meet the Earned Value Management System Description requirements
- Lead the program team toward development of the Performance Measurement Baseline.
- Support development of programmatic opportunities/risks and their mitigation strategies. Provide inputs to risk manager.
- Perform Schedule Risk Assessment and provide analysis and results to program manager, Ball management, and customer as required
Baseline/Schedule Development and Maintenance
- Experience with resource loading a schedule using Microsoft Project 2010 or greater
- Work with Control Account Manager to ensure resources are not over-allocated
- Provide resource reports as required
Schedule Status, Analysis and Reporting
- Assist program team in development of CWBS, CWBS Dictionary, CWBS Index, OBS and RAM
- Cross-reference the schedule with the SOW, WBS, OBS, and product structure.
- Assist program team to determine tasks on critical path seem appropriate from a technical and risk standpoint.
- Incorporate changes into the schedule baselines as required following proper change management process. This includes resource modifications to the baseline.
- Assist with subcontract and material baseline development, maintenance and analysis.
- Ensure schedule updates are entered into the IMS as provided
- Ensure adequate resources are applied to tasks to complete the work
- Provide the estimate to complete resources to the cost analysis
- Provide comprehensive schedule analysis.
- Determine if schedule provides relevant and current status and forecast of completion dates for all authorized work and is aligned to the cost system.
- Provide the program with primary and secondary critical path analysis
- Run integrated schedule risk analysis tool as needed and take any necessary corrective actions based on the results.
- Develop and issue all customer and management schedule reporting. Provide reports and analysis to Control Account Managers.
|What You'll Need|
- BS in related field plus 8 years or more years of related experience.
- Each higher-level degree, i.e. Master's Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.