Senior Technology Support Analyst
- Will also lend back up support to the areas around Alexandria.
- This is a temp to perm opportunity based on performance.
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm.
- May need to be on call evenings/weekends only if systems are down.
- Looking for a candidate to handle break fix work as well as manage projects.
- Projects may include assisting with new building set up as well as SCADA project (systems design experience will be very helpful).
- Manager is looking for a candidate with solid technical experience.
- Experience managing and deploying Windows 7 and 10 installations as well as managing, deploying, troubleshooting Andriod and iOS devices is a plus.
- Candidate needs to be able to work independently, be proactive and take ownership.
- A+ certification is a plus.
- Candidate needs to have clear communication skills and demonstrate ability to communicate effectively (both orally and written).
- Strong customer service skills needed.
Primary Role: Responsible for the day to day technology needs of customers in the candidate's coverage area. This includes support of:
- Client Toughbooks
- Apple iPads/iPhones
- Wired/Wireless networks
- VOIP and analog phone systems
- Conference room AV technologies
- Meter Reading technologies
- The successful candidate is also primarily responsible for:
- Maintaining an accurate inventory of all IT assets using AW's IT asset tracking system.
- Maintaining the capital budget for your coverage area and manage the purchasing of all IT Hardware.
- Any other tasks as assigned by customers or manager.
- Serve as a Technology Champion to customers. This includes, but is not limited to
- White glove support for customers so they can be successful in their use of existing and new technologies available to them.
- Provide classroom style training for new products either by personally facilitating the training or arranging for a subject matter expert to be on site.
- Participate in the deployment of capital projects.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Strong Customer Service Skills, Demonstrates analytical, problem-solving, planning, and risk management skills.
- Troubleshooting, deployment and maintenance of Windows 7 and 10. Experience troubleshooting IOS and Android devices. Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of wide and local area networks, and associated hardware. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds is required.