|Location:||Washington, District of Columbia|
Position: SharePoint Developer
Location: Washington, DC
· Strong knowledge of the .NET framework (C#) and associated technologies.
· Exposure to SharePoint 2013.
· Familiar with SharePoint 2010/2013 Business Intelligence Center capabilities.
· Development skills with an understanding of Web Services architecture and design.
· Strong analytical skills and good problem solving skills.
· Ability to understand the "big picture” and to identify and resolve key issues.
· BS in computer science or equivalent work experience.
· Experience with CSS, html, bootstrap
· Familiarity with the Linux OS is a plus.
· Good fundamental and hands on knowledge of PhP, MS SQL Server and/or Oracle is a plus.