- 4+ years of experience with business analysis and requirements management for SharePoint
- 2+ years of experience with out-of-the-box configuration, permissions, and site collection administration
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline. Additional experience may be substituted for the degree in accordance with the vendor's schedule.
Preferred Qualification: N/A
- Five (5) years of experience in CI collection and investigation, demonstrated strong research and analytical skills in all-source analysis, an ability to observe and record behaviors, and teamwork skills.
Preferred Experience: N/A
Required Skills: N/A
- Knowledge of SharePoint governance and information architecture principles
- Knowledge of working with trouble tickets and change requests to coordinate resolution with submitter and content owners
- Strong understanding of SharePoint administration and platform architecture
- Ability to conduct data gathering, research, and analysis, design and develop recommendations, and communicate through briefings and written documents