SharePoint Systems Administrator
Title: Systems Administrator
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Duration: Full Time
Client: Federal Agency
- Installs, configures, troubleshoots, and maintains hardware, software, and administers system accounts.
- Must have experience working with SharePoint and SQL
- Manage system/server resources including performance, capacity, availability, serviceability, and recoverability.
- Develop and document systems administration standard operating procedures.
- Design group policies and access control lists to ensure compatibility with organizational standards, business rules, and needs.
- Oversee installation, implementation, configuration, and support of system components.
- Maintain baseline system security according to organizational policies.
- Manage accounts, network rights, and access to systems and equipment.