SQL Server Architect
Position: SQL Server Architect
Location: Monterey, CA
Full time position
Educational Qualification and Experience Required
- The ideal candidate should have at least 10 years with 7 years' experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Must have experience in administering large-scale database architectures.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science is required; a Master's degree is preferred.
- Candidate must be an experienced DBA who has worked on SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2012 and SQL Server 2014.
- Must understand the SQL Server architecture at a 400 level.
- Strong experience with performance optimization and tuning with database applications is a MUST.
- Hands-on experience in Oracle.
- ASP, VBScript and XML knowledge a plus
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Mature, confident team player motivated by a fast paced environment.
- Must be creative and detail oriented.