Sr Software Engineer II
Job responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Develops test software environment including low-level software modules and high-level test protocols for the hardware test team.
* Test software developer supports the hardware test team throughout the duration of testing activities:
?Hardware test team performs Safe-To-Mate (STM), Initial Power Turn-On (IPTO) and functional testing on the hardware (EM and/or Flight) prior to delivery.
?Hardware test team executes hardware level test cases and maintains test metrics and verification matrices.
* Ensures network considerations for stand-alone operation are included in test software development.
* Defines and designs functional test cases to verify L6 (board level) and L5 (unit level) requirements and Verification Items (VI) specified in the Functional Design Descriptions (FDDs).
* Creates and maintains test procedures and test scripts for the functional test cases.
* Supports problem investigation.
* Develops the low-level routines to do this as well as the high-level test protocols for test developers.
* Participate in both FSW uses and debug in a test lab, in addition to supporting debug of hardware issues.
* Develops review material (PDR, CDR) defining the test architecture, presents at reviews.
* Compile, understand, and document a list of existing TSW that we have used over the years that various scripts call and use. Develop new routines for incorporation into test scripts. Write and maintain documentation and internal website that contains names of these subroutines and their functions.
* Participates in reviews of test procedures and script walkthroughs.
* Develop a repository system, possibly using GIT, for configuration management of the test software.
* Utilize and improve the existing system that allows a script to link a board-level requirement to a specific part of a test script.
Education and Years of Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or computer related engineering field with a minimum 6 years of recent related experience
* Knowledge and experience with programming in C/C++, Python
* Experience in use of VxWorks/Integrity RTOS running on RAD750 processor
* Experience in use of test architectures that communicate with VxWorks/Integrity.Please enter Job Description
Additional Job Details:Desired Skills: * Training or experience with serial interfaces * Knowledge or experience working with Commercial Off the Shelf test equipment * Knowledge or experience with Automated Test Systems * Knowledge or experience with Linux based systems * Strong verbal and written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with ability to work in team environment Work Location: The work is required to be performed in Pasadena, CA This position requires a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.