Sr. WLAN Administrator
Status: US Citizen
· Optimize and configuration wireless access points (Cisco, 1200, 3500, 3700) such as channel, power level, encryption, security, firmware release, redundancy, and coverage.
· Maintain and refine wireless network access control mechanism for wireless devices.
· Maintain and refine authentication services for wireless and remote access services.
· Manage the BAMC WLAN management system (, Cisco Prime).
· Design and implement new solutions as needed for clinical applications Wireless network access.
· Develop and maintain methods to manage connectivity of mobile devices on the WLAN.
· Provide capacity planning analyses to ensure wireless infrastructure preparedness for changes or increases in wireless use.
· Ensure early identification of network problems for equipment and systems.
· Assist with the routine maintenance of the BAMC LAN.
· Provide backup for network devices and management server configurations and logs.
· Refine analysis processes as needed to continue providing prompt resolution as network configuration becomes more complex.Utilize network management software and network testing equipment for maintenance, realtime monitoring, baseline trending, and troubleshooting: Cisco Prime, Fluke Optiview Protocol Expert (sniffer), Info Vista Runtime, Fluke Optiview Console, Waverunner, and Fluke OneTouch.
Job Status: Full Time,Contract/Temporary