Title: Systems Administrator
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Clearance: Secret or Higher
Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE
· Must have experience with Server 2012/2016.
· Configure and monitor systems/servers utilizing Windows Admin Center.
· The System Admin role is to design, install, administer, and optimize Microsoft Windows servers and related components to achieve and maintain high performance of business applications.
· This includes ensuring the availability of client/server applications, configuring new implementations, and developing processes and procedures for ongoing management of the server environment.
· This position shares responsibility for the security, integrity, and safety of the data center/server farm.