Duties can include, but not limited to:
* Perform systems engineering analysis including implementation and design documentations and requirement reviews and verifications.
* Analyze large amounts of data/strong analytical skills
* Provide document reviews and resolve technical systems engineering issues
* Coordinate with remote site personnel
* Work with external entities to configure and troubleshoot interface issues.
* Follow established SE processes and procedures.
* Support proposal efforts as needed
* Support verification activities
Required Experience, Knowledge and/or Skills:
* Software integration and troubleshooting background
* Experience in systems engineering functions including the following: operations concept development, requirements management, interface definition and control, design documentation, and change management process
* Formal system test experience on a software development contract at the system, subsystem or component level.
* Experience with DOORs
* Experience with Technical writing
* Good oral and verbal communications
* Ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
Desired Experience, Knowledge and/or Skills:
* Experience with eclipse and equinox baselines.
* Experience with spacecraft command load generation.
* Experience with web based applications.
* Experience with spacecraft trending and telemetry analysis.
* Experience with DOORs Tool Kit
* Experience with customer interactions including meetings and presentations