Systems Support Engineer
|Location:||Uniondale, New York|
Duration: One year with the option to be extended for one additional period of 6 months
Location: Uniondale, NY
Seeks an onsite resource to assist in the design, planning and rollout of Windows 10 to our end user community taking into consideration our existing Office 365 environment. LIPA intends to formalize the Windows 10 workstation imaging and deployment process. The scope will include assistance with the physical rollout along with troubleshooting hardware and workstation configuration issues during that process.
• Design and planning for implementation of Windows 10, O365 and other potentially other line of business applications as they pertain to our end user workstations.
• Design and integration of Windows 10 systems with Azure Active Directory Environment.
• Specification of hardening and security standards for Windows 10 workstation images.
• Group Policy configuration for Windows 10 rollout and workstation images.
• In coordination with existing staff, perform physical rollout of Windows 10.
Consultant Resource Qualifications
• Expert in Windows 10 and Office 365 rollout
• Expert with Active Directory, Azure, and Windows Group Policy
• Experience with automation and scripting such as PowerShell
• Enterprise experience with standard desktop applications such as browsers and plugins
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft MDOP tools. (MDT, MBAM, DART, etc)