Talent Acquisition Specialist_ARCA
MAX PAY RATE $25.0
CANDIDATES WILL BE INTERVIEWED
CANDIDATE WILL SIT ON SITE
The Talent Acquisition Recruiter will serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) to specific facilities/locations ensuring proper strategies are in place to meet hiring needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develop relationships with key stakeholders within assigned areas of responsibility
* Partner with hiring managers to review, analyze and clarify job specifications, leadership behaviors and skills required; understand business operations and develop recruiting strategies to fill staffing needs
* Partner with field HR teams, ensuring the execution of companywide policies and programs pertaining to recruitment and provide general assistance as needed in adherence to state and federal regulatory laws
* Work closely with hiring managers to deliver strategic hiring strategies targeted towards each functional area
* Manage the full life-cycle recruiting process: locate candidates, screen & interview candidates, schedule interviews, coordinate a variety of other items relative to recruitment scheduling, utilize Company applicant tracking software, sell the candidate on Company's attributes, extend verbal offer
* Engage the Recruitment Technology for job posting process and properly maximizing system capabilities working within the SOPs and Requisition Management Guidelines
* Develop sourcing plans specific to each job opportunities within designated locations and build bench of diverse talent with candidates sourced and ready for interviewing and presentation to hiring managers
* Utilize proactive recruiting techniques, develop industry contacts and select qualified individuals who will provide added value to the department, business objectives and the Company
* Mentor hiring managers on appropriate recruitment and legal hiring/interviewing practices and procedures. May partner on conducting training on lawful hiring practices to hiring managers.
* Utilize behavioral interview techniques and web based assessment tools to identify qualified candidates
* Accountable for Affirmative Action Plans for specified requisitions/functional areas.
* Utilize no cost or low cost recruiting methods to manage expense controls to allow achievement of revenue, profit and utilization objectives.
* Analyze the state of the talent market for competitiveness with respect to compensation and other factors.
* Assist Hiring Managers in developing and extending competitive job offers, and communicate acceptances to TA Services team for completion of the hiring process.
* Participate with external committees and organizations in area of recruitment establishing positive community outreach relationships to increase diversity hires.
* Other projects as assigned
* High School Diploma Required
* Bachelor's Degree preferred
* One (1 plus) year prior recruiting experience, preferably in consumer packaged goods industry.
* Working in a corporate recruiting role preferred.
* Cold calling and candidate/internet sourcing needed.
* Working in a high volume/fast paced recruiting environment.
* Identifying and securing sources of potential job candidates.
* Recruiting qualified candidates from a variety of sources.
* Conducting phone interviews and assessing fit, verbally.
* Marketing and selling a company's attributes to external candidates.
* Working with MS Office products, Outlook and various ATS tools needed.