|Location:||Uniondale, New York|
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Uniondale, NY
Scope of Services
The Long Island Power Authority (LIPA) seeks an onsite resource to draft IT policy documents and business continuity plans. This will include updating and augmenting existing documents as well as drafting new documents.
* Draft IT policy and procedural documents.
* Work in conjunction with IT staff and the LIPA CIO to define content.
Consultant Resource Qualifications
* Demonstrated experience with drafting technical policy and procedure documents
* Expert level skills working with Microsoft Office
* Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint is a plus
* Good working familiarity with IT concepts in general