|What You'll Do|
What You'll Need
- Will work in a production laboratory team environment assisting engineers and technicians primarily in the rework of production tooling and the prepackaging of frozen adhesives.
- Will be required to work in both laboratory and production shop environments.
- Emphasis in the use and maintenance of development laboratory equipment associated with the above.
- Read, comprehend, and execute technical process specifications, procedures, and standards.
- Initial assignments require execution of repetitive tasks requiring patience and diligence.
- Required to follow documented procedures, identify relevant concerns regarding procedure or test, and design elementary mechanical or electrical test set-ups.
- Job will require repetitive use of hands, fine dexterity and moderate lifting (15-44 pounds).
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU, and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Bachelor's or Master's, may substitute for two years of related experience. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Must have intermediate understanding of basic math properties such as; adding, subtracting, multiplication and division.
- Demonstrated chemical, mechanical, or electrical aptitude and experience.
- Should be experienced with spreadsheet and word processing software.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and work well in a team environment.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Must be willing and able to work with typical chemicals used in adhesives, paints, etching or cleaning processes.
- Candidate is required to successfully complete internal technical and health and safety certifications.
- Work is performed in an office, clean room, laboratory, manufacturing floor or machine shop environment.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.