Training & Development
|Location:||Greenville, South Carolina|
Education and Experience:
- The ideal candidate has successfully designed and developed a diverse set of learning materials to support classroom, virtual, and eLearning training deliveries.
- This individual will work closely with our Training Manager and subject matter experts to translate client training needs into engaging learning materials.
- This individual will work on multiple development platforms and with the development team to draft scripts, presentations, storyboard e-Learning courses, structure exercises, and training collateral such as workbooks, instructor guides and course assessments.
- Designing and developing curriculum, learning materials, and performance support tools (including self-study, classroom, eLearning, etc.) based on industry design standards for a given modality (includes traditional classroom training, web-based, training videos, and virtual training design)
- Developing content, including (but not limited to) terminal and enabling learning objectives, producer and participant materials and tools, experiential scenarios and simulations, and assessment and evaluation questions
- Improving training development processes through proficient use of tools and software to limit redundant changes across training materials during the development process
- Creating training solutions that demonstrate an understanding of adult learning principles and leveraging current learning trends, including gamification and rich media (example: video) to enhance the learner experience
- Participating in stakeholder, subject matter expert, and learner interviews (including with our clients) that enable identification and curation of relevant content and structure for the end-learner
- Recommending and documenting project instructional standards and strategies, learner engagement strategies, and evaluation plans
- Partnering with content developers, subject matter experts, and experienced instructors to support material development needs, as appropriate
- Proven experience as a Training Developer. Proficient use of multiple rapid development content tools to create online courseware (Articulate, Storyline, Camtasia, Adobe Connect). Exceptional professional communication and technical writing skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree (BA or BS); and at least 7 years of experience in training development
- Master's Degree (MA or MS); and at least 4 years of experience in training development
- 5+ years proven experience in MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Word
- 5+ years' experience in instructional design or development
- Proven experience working with Articulate Storyline, and/or Camtasia (or similar), Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Snagit, and Google Suite
- 2+ years of Training Design and Development for digital modalities
- ISD (Instructional Systems Design) experience highly disired
- Certified Performance and Learning Professional (CPLP) or similar industry certification a plus
|Work Schedule:||4/10-1st Shift|
|Worksite Classification:||Worker will work Onsite Full Time|