Trauma Informed Care Coordinator
|Pay Rate :||$ 30.00 /Hour|
Master's degree in social work, public health, counseling, nursing, or related field or equivalent experience. Direct service experience implementing trauma informed principles. Prevention and program management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of trauma informed theories, principles, and practices (includes multi-faceted understanding of concepts such as community trauma, intergenerational and historical trauma, parallel processes, and universal precautions).
- Knowledge of racial equity and racial justice.
- Knowledge of quality assurance practices.
- Knowledge and/or experience with change management as it relates to positive organizational change.
- Ability to manage or coordinate complex projects within an agency setting.
- Ability to identify professional development needs and coordinate training for a broad range of clinical staff and community partners.
- Ability to demonstrate effective skills in group facilitation, managing teams/groups, organizational dynamics, and consensus building.
- Ability to advocate, model and support implementation of agency and community-level initiatives around trauma informed care practices.
- Ability to manage projects and tasks and consistently meet external and internal deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and effectively both orally and in writing and to a broad range of audiences.
- Ability to quickly establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with a broad range of clinical staff and community partners.
- Knowledge of, and compliance with, the principles of professional ethics.
- Knowledge of computers, software applications, and mobile communication devices.
- Ability to maintain reliable transportation.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in trauma care.
- Knowledge and understanding of trauma care principles.
- Working in office and community settings.