|Location:||San Jose, California|
- This Intern will learn a variety of office skills, including the Microsoft Office suite of programs and Oracle-based database software.
- This intern will also develop the skills and knowledge needed to assist in the implementation of water conservation programs through processing applications and answering the hotline calls.
- This intern will continue to develop customer service skills, through communications with customers, as well as oral and written skills, and work on special in-house projects.
- Intern will assist in the Implementation of the District's water conservation programs.
- providing customer service and answering inquiries that come through the District's Water Conservation Hotline;
- assisting in staffing public outreach events; and
- assisting in the Implementation of the District's long-term programs such as the Landscape Rebate Program, including performing inspections and scheduling appointments and duties.
- general office skllls and customer service skills;
- computer proficiency that includes knowledge of the MS Office programs
- ability to use Oracle-based database;
- knowledge of water conservation programs including the Landscape Rebate Program.
- Applicable college curriculum or major (If intern assignment):
- Applicants need to be currently enrolled as a continuing student In an accredited college or university and carrying at least 9 units per school term.