Web Content Editor/Designer
Responsibilities and Expected Deliverables
- Manage high volume of content updates for websites within Sitecore CMS
- Meet with staff as needed regarding website updates
- Collaborate with IT department to implement solutions to enhance program delivery on the web
- Available 8:30 am-5 pm, Monday through Friday
Experience, Knowledge, Skills: Mid-to-Senior Level: 5+ years' experience in web design, web content editing, or web development. The Contractor should be able to demonstrate the following skillsets:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in hand-coding semantic HTML
- Minimum 5 years' experience with Cascading Style Sheets
- Minimum 3 years' experience with a Content Management System, Sitecore CMS preferred
- Optimizing web pages for search engines
- Familiarity with accessibility guidelines (WCAG 2.0/2.1); ability to identify and resolve accessibility issues
- Ability to create and edit graphics using Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to create and edit HTML using Adobe Dreamweaver
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft SharePoint
- Ability to design responsive web pages and information graphics
- Familiarity with Bootstrap 3, Bootstrap 4
- Familiarity with jQuery
- Organized, professional, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- 4-year degree in a related field such as Web Design, Web Development, Marketing, Computer Programming, Information Technology, Graphic Design.
Transition to a permanent position?
This position may become permanent. As such, please make sure candidates are able to be hired by NYS.