Wireless Network Engineer
Position: Wireless Network Engineer
Duration: Full Time
Location: Monterey CA
Client: Federal Agency
·Seven years' experience with network device technologies and/or Bachelor's degree in related field of knowledge.
·Brocade Certified Network Engineer (BCNE), Brocade Certified Network Professional (BCNP), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), or Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification.
·Experience with deployment and administration of routing, switching, wireless, firewall technologies, load balancing, and protocols.
·Experience with Brocade devices and operating systems.
·Experience with Aruba and Ruckus wireless devices and operating systems.
·Experience with Palo Alto Networks devices and operating systems.
·Experience with F5 devices and operating systems.
·Ability to interface with multiple monitoring systems and establish reports.
Responsibilities include the following:
· Monitor and analyze all network traffic. Generate reports, create diagrams via Microsoft Visio, and propose solutions to optimize the network.
· Architect and develop deployment and test plans for network related solutions.
· Attend and conduct meetings with other departments for integrated solutions.
· Speak to and translate complex technical terminology to higher level authorities.
· Interface, work with, and assist customers and peers with customer services best practices.
· Perform after hours maintenance windows.
· Ability to lift and implement devices at 30 lbs.