|Location:||Fort Belvoir, VA, Virginia|
Position: Wireless SME
Location: Fort Belvoir, VA
Certification required: Security+ CE and Wireless or Server level certification.
The Candidate shall provide the following services:
· Optimize and configuration wireless access points (Cisco, 1200, 3500, 3700) such as channel, power level, encryption, security, firmware release, redundancy, and coverage.
· Maintain and refine wireless network access control mechanism for wireless devices.
· Maintain and refine authentication services for wireless and remote access services.
· Design and implement new solutions as needed for clinical applications Wireless network access.
· Develop and maintain methods to manage connectivity of mobile devices on the WLAN.
· Provide capacity planning analyses to ensure wireless infrastructure preparedness for changes or increases in wireless use.
· Ensure early identification of network problems for equipment and systems.
· Provide backup for network devices and management server configurations and logs.
· Refine analysis processes as needed to continue providing prompt resolution as network configuration becomes more complex.
· Utilize network management software and network testing equipment for maintenance, real-time monitoring, baseline trending, and troubleshooting: Cisco Prime, Fluke Optiview Protocol Expert (sniffer), Info Vista Runtime, Fluke Optiview Console, Waverunner, and Fluke OneTouch.